Phi Tau Sigma Annual Business Meeting and Awards Ceremony 2021
The mission of Phi Tau Sigma
The mission of Phi Tau Sigma is to raise the stature and recognize scholarly achievements of the Food Science and Technology profession. This mission is achieved by encouraging outstanding achievement by Food Science students and professionals, and by enhancing professionals among Food Science professionals through the Phi Tau Sigma member network.
Purposes of Phi Tau Sigma
- To recognize and honor professional achievements of Food Scientists and Technologists,
- To encourage the application of fundamental scientific principles to Food Science and Technology in each of its branches,
- To stimulate the exchange of scientific knowledge through meetings, lectures, and publications,
- To establish and maintain a network of like-minded professionals, and
- To promote exclusively charitable, scientific, literary and educational programs.
Support Phi Tau Sigma through AmazonSmile
If you shop at Amazon, please register Phi Tau Sigma as your charity through AmazonSmile. The AmazonSmile Foundation will then donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to Phi Tau Sigma. This may not sound like a lot, but it adds up. Be sure to enter Amazon through AmazonSmile every time you shop (https://smile.amazon.com). Thank you!